Thursday, September 30, 2010

Craft Blogs

Been browsing back and forth for craft blogs, and I found Craft Zone for Malaysian. Wow, it's like finding a treasure. Lots and lots of inspiration come after looking those beautifully handmade item. It made me want to start crochet again :D Ok, I promised myself, once my amigurumi eyes package came from US, I'll start making amigurumi again. I better keep my own word here. Now, it's time to find the pattern. Hmm....I'm thinking to make an owl, or an elephant, or a sheep, or a lion. Omg...please make up your mind :P *don't blame me cause I'm a Libra :D*
For sure, first I'll finish my bear. It's already headless and eyeless for about 2 years if I can recall ^^;; Here's what it looks like :D

Check these books out for our eye candy :D

Amigurumi: Animal Friends   Super Cute: 25 Amigurumi Animals   Cute Little Animals (Leisure Arts #4271)

No comments:

Post a Comment